The design process can feel like a lot but it's not so bad! Here is a guide to help you get from placing your order to receiving your item in the mail.
You placed your order! What next?
Once you place an order with design services there are two things that happen behind the scenes. You are assigned a project manager and a professional graphic designer. What a deal. Both of the respective personnel will reach out with details regarding your next steps. Here are some things that you can have prepared for this step.
• Gather your logo files. Since a lot of our products are large format it is recommended that you provide vector files. These include; .AI, .PDF, .eps. If you do not have these file types please consult with your designer for more options.
• Gather the content that you would like on your product. This is best organized on a single word document or email. The more specific you are the closer the designer will be to your desired product.
Your designer reached out! Do I get proofs?
You’ve received contact from your project manager and designer. Now let’s get to work. If all of the logo files and content have been delivered then your designer is set to get to work! Depending on your order size this could take up to 48 hours. Once your designer has completed your initial ideation they will send you some low resolution proofs for your viewing. Here are some items to check over.
• Is there any misspelling or grammatical errors? Are the colors correct and images clear? Does it properly use your logo as it is intended to be used? If you need any changes please inform your designer.
• Do the proofs look correct? First try? NAILED IT! Read over our approval disclosure. If you can check off every item in the disclosure reply, APPROVED and we will move this into the next step of the process.
The designs are almost there but I need a few changes.
No harm, no foul! We want to make sure that everything is 110% what you are looking to get out of the product. Don’t sweat if there are changes that need to be made - just let us know and we will get them made for you. We don’t limit revisions but we do ask to be clear and specific about revisions that need to be made! Here are some best practices for requesting revisions.
• We are starting from blank canvasses so the design isn’t always 100% correct the first time and that’s OK! We will continue to work with you until you LOVE your product. If there are changes that need to be made be specific, use screenshots or explain where the change needs to be made. If you don’t like the direction that the design is going let your designer know! Use inspiration to explain what you would like on your products. We are on your team and we want to make sure your products look A+.
It looks so so good! *Insert crying emoji here*
You checked it over. You made sure that “Church” isn’t spelt “Chrch” because we all know that Church isn’t the same without “U”. The colors are great - You read the approval disclosure and we are set to go but what’s next? Once you approve your order then your job is done. Your next step is to sit back and check your tracking every day as you wait in anticipation for your order that is about to give your First impression a face life. Your designer and project manager will reach out with a final email *high five*.
Once the order is finalized your designer will get your order Saved for Printing and sent over to your project manager for a final QA check and to get into line for production. We can print your order in 3-5 business days and then ship it to you in 2-4 business days. If you need your order by a certain day, please let your project manager know!